On Monday 12 October 2009 19:51, Ralf Mardorf wrote:
> Today "Obsession - Open Busy Session Handler version 0.5" come into
> being, it's my second shell script :).

If you main aim is restoring sessions, I came across this last week:
http://ladish.org/
"LADI Session Handler or simply ladish is a session management system for
JACK applications on GNU/Linux. Its aim is to allow you to have many
different audio programs running at once, to save their setup, close them
down and then easily reload the setup at some other time. ladish doesn't deal
with any kind of audio or MIDI data itself; it just runs programs, deals with
saving/loading (arbitrary) data and connects JACK ports together. It can also
be used to move entire sessions between computers, or post sessions on the
Internet for download."
But I haven't tried using it.

--
Pob hwyl / Best wishes