On Wed, 28 Oct 2009 20:54:07 +0100
rosea grammostola <rosea.grammost...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> How do I know which hardware is supported? I found a tool for Debian
>
> http://kmuto.jp/debian/hcl/ for pci
>
> Are there such tools for Ubuntu and tools which are useful for 64studio?
>
> Thanks in advance,
>
> \r

If somenthing is marked as supported in debian than you can be almost
certain it is supported by al the debian-based distros :)
For ubuntu, you'd be best going to one of their groups and asking
there. I might be wrong, but I don't think 64studio does any addidional
hardware support above and beyond its base distro, which for V 3 is
ubuntu of course!

--
Will J Godfrey
http://www.musically.me.uk