Hi Philippe
I'll pass this on to John the keys man.
He uses a Roland, as yet we don't use any soft synths just guitars and
keyboards plus our own vocals ( apart from Tide which was my ex partner)

John will be able to tell you all the settings and what he used.
We normally have about 8 to 10 tracks of keys ( which is why we needed the
two DDX desks
You guys keep taking all the tracks :-) )

The guitars are all custom guitars made to my specs yes I am that anal!!
going through a Boss GT10 effects processor ( So no amps here!!)

So as you can see we use no software synths or software reverbs on the
actual tracks.
We try and keep the wav files as clean as possible.

The only compressors we use are in Jamin at the mastering stage ( which we
haven't done yet!)
 I'm still learning the ropes as regards Jamin and taking my time.

I'll put together a webpage with photo's and stuff this weekend I hope!

Thanks for your time

Bob