Hi
I have the HDSP 9652 which this card replaces.

If you are using 64studio you need to set the sample rate in the HDSP Conf,
 Its under Sound and video This controls alsa and will show up in Jack and
Ardour.

When you change the sample rate check which ADAT is locked.  On my system
When I lock
The two DDX's they show as locked on adat 2 and 3  -- and I now realise my
problem in losing 8 tracks input is because I've used the wrong Adat input
( Should be 1 and 2!!  bangs head on wall!!)

You also need to set the Pref sync Ref to one Adat source.
Check that system clock is showing your new rate and the Autosync Ref is
showing the correct rate.
Close this and the card is set then lock any Adat stuff to the card.

Hope this helps

Cheers
Bob