Hi Patrick,

> I am in the process of purchasing a Tascam DM-3200 Digital Console
> and was wondering if studio 64 would work with this console.

First you need to decide which inputs and outputs you will be using on
the console, then choose a card that works. If you are anticipating
buying the IF-FW/DMMKII expansion card:

http://tascam.com/product/if-fw-dmmkii/

the FFADO driver support for this card is listed as unknown:

http://www.ffado.org/?q=devicesupport/list&sort=desc&order=Vendor

so I would recommend asking the FFADO developers before purchasing the
card. Most likely they do not have a sample of the MkII expansion card
to test, so you might have to do some experimentation.

Cheers!

Daniel