Hi Tengei,

the problem you are rising is that you would like to see a number of cells
to add/delete when comparing required and deleted cells.

The ancestor of SF0, namely OTF, used to specify the following sentence:

The number of soft cells to be scheduled/deleted for bundle resizing
   is out of the scope of this document and implementation-dependant.

In fact, we wanted to let that choice being implementation specific.

What you are proposing (the exact number of cells to add or delete) was
already implemented in the 6tisch simulator, and it is in fact something
that has already been used and tested in the following papers:

Palattella et al., On-the-Fly Bandwidth Reservation for 6TiSCH Wireless
Industrial Networks, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2015

Muraoka et al., Simple Distributed Scheduling with Collision Detection in
TSCH Networks, IEEE Sensors Journal, 2016

But, as already said, this is just a way you can allocate cells. I guess we
don't want to restrict that setting to a particular algorithm choice.

Hope this helps.

Nicola