Hi all,

A patch to support 6P of draft-03 has been merged into the master
branch of Wireshark with the short commit hash of 0f36cf6. This patch
updates the code based on draft-02 that was already there.

The latest packages available at the following site, "automated build
section", should include the changes:

  https://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/

One thing to be noted is values of commands and return codes. Since I
had no idea what values should be used for them, I decided to keep the
values defined there, even though we can use separate code spaces for
command and return code now. Here is the list of the definitions:

  /* SIXTOP CMD and RC identifiers */
  #define IETF_6TOP_CMD_ADD              0x01
  #define IETF_6TOP_CMD_DELETE           0x02
  #define IETF_6TOP_CMD_STATUS           0x03
  #define IETF_6TOP_CMD_LIST             0x04
  #define IETF_6TOP_CMD_CLEAR            0x05
  #define IETF_6TOP_RC_SUCCESS           0x06
  #define IETF_6TOP_RC_ERR_VER           0x07
  #define IETF_6TOP_RC_ERR_SFID          0x08
  #define IETF_6TOP_RC_ERR_GEN           0x09
  #define IETF_6TOP_RC_ERR_BUSY          0x0A
  #define IETF_6TOP_RC_ERR_NORES         0x0B
  #define IETF_6TOP_RC_ERR_RESET         0x0C
  #define IETF_6TOP_RC_ERR               0x0D

In addition to support draft-03, I made some enhancements on UI. For
example, a string of "6top" is shown in the protocol column for a 6P
frame instead of "IEEE 802.15.4" so that you can find 6P frames
easily. Please take a look at the attached screen image if you're
interested in how they look.

I hope you would like them, and I hope I interpreted the draft
correctly, especially bit-fields...

Best,
Yatch