Hi Tengfei,

My first impression of your ideas is that it's a bit complicated,
especially the idea of generalizing Add, Delete, and Relocate
commands. I'd suggest discussing the Relocation command format alone
first.

I have another comment, which is more technical.

it will ends up something with two list of cell in the packet and
having (a) fields to indicate where the cell list to be added and
list to be removed are. (snip)

  * if there are both two list of cell, and they have the same
    number, then RELOCATE command..

To my understanding, the Relocate command is something like an alias
command of the Add and Delete combination. In that sense, the cell
list to add and the cell list to delete could have different lengths.

The number cells in the cell list to add could be more than the number
of cells a requester wants to relocate. This is the same thing as the
Add command has a smaller value for NumCells than the length of
CellList. If a requester hesitates to specify which cells are
candidates to relocate to, it may put an empty cell list to add in a
Relocation request as the 3-step transaction of the add operation. The
same thing might happen with the cell list to delete in relocation,
although it's less likely than the case of the cell list to add.

We might define that the two cell lists MUST have the same length. In
this case, we would lose flexibility in choosing which cells to
relocate to...

That's my two cents. Thanks!

Best,
Yatch