Hi Michael,

> On 30 Mar 2017, at 22:17, Michael Richardson <mcr+i...@sandelman.ca> wrote:
>

> Thomas, here is an example of a join message header, as seen on the join
> side between pledge and Join Proxy.  Please let me know how I can make this
> more complete for your code. If you want hex dump, I'll do that, but I'll
> have to create a full topology with some addresses.
>
> Let me do a second email for CoAP proxy example, once you are happy
> with this presentation. I don't have a good idea for size of OSCOAP pieces, I
> will pull those out.

There is a new draft with message overhead calculations for CoAP security
protocols (DTLS/TLS/OSCOAP).

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-mattsson-core-security-overhead-00

See Figure 1 at the end of the document for a compilation of the results.

It wasn't presented in the CoRE WG on Tuesday out of lack of time, so I think
it is first on the agenda for the Friday meeting.

Göran