Hello Thomas,

As far as I know, the latest official Wireshark stable release, v2.2.7, doesn't contain the 6P dissector.

- the latest official Wireshark build contains reasonably-up-to-date dissectors
of 6P, no 6LoRH

Development versions would have; they are available at the following page.

https://www.wireshark.org/download/automated/

While I'm working on draft-05 support, slow progress... By the way, I notice the newer draft, draft-06, is released.

> We will also discuss this at the 6TiSCH interim latest today [1],
> so join if you are working on this.
I'm not sure I can make it...

Best,
Yatch