Xavi,

That sounds interesting.

Could you share any example what kind of configuration will be conveyed in a Signal Request and/or Response?

Best,
Yatch

On 2017/07/19 19:22, Xavi Vilajosana Guillen wrote:
Dear all,

I would like to propose a new command to be used to the 6P Protocol. The command may be used to configure SF or exchange information between the SF of the communicating nodes. The command can be named SIGNAL and 6P will not define the content but only the operation and encapsulation. The content will be defined by the different SFs as an IE.

I think that a message like this brings flexibility to SFs to implement configuration operations.

what do you think?
regards,
Xavi

--