From: 6tisch <6tisch-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Pascal Thubert (pthubert)
Sent: vendredi 15 juin 2018 16:54
To: 6tisch@ietf.org
Subject: [6tisch] WG adoption of the “IEEE802.15.4 Informational Element
encapsulation of 6tisch Join and Enrollment Information” document

Dear WG:

As discussed during the last interim, we are calling for WG adoption of the
“IEEE802.15.4 Informational Element encapsulation of 6tisch Join and Enrollment
Information” document:

https://datatracker.ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon/<https://datatracker..ietf.org/doc/draft-richardson-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon/>

This work is discussed at 6TiSCH and ROLL. Please provide feedback by June
29th, 2018, 21:00 CEST, so we can have a draft-ietf-.. published before cutoff.

All the Best,
Pascal and Thomas