Hi Tengfei, all,

Thanks a lot for the hands-on experience and enhancement suggestions. I've
got a few questions (let me know if you'd rather have them discussed at the
MSF interim):
* What are TxRx shared and non-shared autonomous cells?
* At each node, how many of each and at which timeslot/channel-offset?
* Why at least one managed cell aside autonomous cells? What doesn't work
with having 0 at first, then very quickly noticing you need N and
installing them? Could it be that you saw overly congested autonomous cells
because you were on 101-long slotframes? Have you tried with a shorter
slotframe #1?

Thanks,
Simon