Hi Marco,

I'd like to ask you to help me understand the attack (>_<)

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-tiloca-6tisch-robust-scheduling-01#section-3.2
> 3.2.  Attack Example
>
> (snip)
>
>    2.  The adversary picks a channel 'f*' at random, and monitors it for
>        N_C consecutive slotframes to determine the timeslots in which
>        the victim node communicates on that channel.  Due to the usage
>        property, the number of such timeslots is equal to the number of
>        cells assigned to the victim node.

How does the adversary identify communication of the victim? It
assumes the adversary knows the EUI-64 address of the victim in
advance, or the adversary randomly picks out a victim node?

If the adversary attacks based on a target EUI-64 address, it seems
using EUI-16 (short) address which can be assigned through the join
process could mitigate the attack.

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-minimal-security-09#section-10

I'm wondering how severe the attack is...

Best,
Yatch