Hi Esteban,

> * Maybe out of the scope but, should not be defined here a housekeeping
> function that removes unused negotiated cells (TX or RX)? For example
> for cells that can't be removed with a 6P transaction (e.g. nodes are
> not in range any more).

It'd be nice to mention something there, at least like this:

  A node may remove negotiated cells scheduled with a neighbor which is
  considered as "unreachable", without having a 6P transaction. In that
  case, the node SHOULD reset the (6P) SeqNum for the neighbor. Specifying
  mechanisms to detect unreachable neighbors is out of scope of this
  document.

We used to have such a mechanism in previous versions, by the way:

https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-02#section-4.8

I'm not sure what is the best way to do for that purpose when using MSF.

Best,
Yatch