From: 6tisch <6tisch-boun...@ietf.org> On Behalf Of Pascal Thubert (pthubert)
Sent: vendredi 26 juillet 2019 19:32
To: 6tisch@ietf.org
Subject: [6tisch] starting WGLC for
draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-02

Dear all

This is officially starting a 3 weeks WGLC window for
https://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-ietf-6tisch-enrollment-enhanced-beacon-02, a
longer period than usual to cover possible vacation time.
Please send comments by August 16th 2019.

Many thanks in advance

The chairs