Dear 6TiSCHers,

The agenda for IETF 106 has been published at:
https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/agenda.html. Keep this link, it's
always useful with a number of pointers to meeting needful things. Also
consider the IETF application for your smartphone...

So 6TISCH will be meeting on Friday November 22nd from 10:00 to 12:00, during
Morning session I in room
Hullet<https://datatracker.ietf.org/meeting/106/floor-plan?room=hullet>.

If you'd like a slot to present a draft, please send a request to the chairs
(cc) by Friday November 8th. Usual suspects, please DO NOT expect that you'll
get a slot without asking, and DO NOT wait for the chairs to ask you
personally, but just kindly answer this mail. Please provide the following
information:

  *   Draft name
  *   Presenter name
  *   Remote vs. Local presentation
  *   Expected duration
  *   Objective of the discussion

 We kindly request to send your slides for presentations by Friday November
16th. A template will be provided.

 Any WG draft not being discussed/presented needs a status update sent to the
list by Friday November 16th as well.

 As always - we would appreciate your help in taking notes and jabber, please
do volunteer!

 Looking forward to seeing you in all Singapore,

 Thomas and Pascal