Hi Pascal,

If comparing the comments to draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-12 from another thread
previously, you will find out they are actually the same.

Those comments are indeed fixed with the MSF versions after 12, including
draft-ietf-6tisch-msf-16 .

Regards,
Tengfei

Stay Healthy! Stay Optimistic!

Dr. Tengfei Chang
Post-doctoral Researcher
Wireless Networking for Evolving & Adaptive Applications (EVA)
National Inst. for Research in Comp. Sci. and Automation ( Inria )
(+33)1 80 49 41 43
tengfei.ch...@inria.fr
www.tchang.org