Brian walked me through the Perfigo.  That's quite an impressive little system!

I'm reading the info portion on pGina now (http://pgina.xpasystems.com/info/)

Interesting little tool.  Didn't even know that it existed.

Roger

At 10:35 PM 10/10/2004, you wrote:

Hi All,

Here are a couple of sites we mentioned or referred to in our meeting today. If you have any other sites that might be good send them on! David can you send the
ext3 under windows software link?

Bruce Perens Open Source Series - Books
http://www.informit.com/promotions/promotion.asp?promo=1041

Specifically "Samba-3 by Example: Practical Exercises to
                        successful deployment"

pGina - Windows Authentication
http://pgina.xpasystems.com

Linux File systems and their file size limits
http://www.suse.de/~aj/linux_lfs.html

PyKota - Print Quota and Accounting Software Solution
http://www.librelogiciel.com/software/PyKota/Presentation/action_Presentation

Perfigo - Network Authentication System running Linux
http://www.perfigo.com
---