Hey All,

To the new subscribers, thank you for signing up to our mailing list...

I am proposing that we have our monthly 909linux meeting this Sunday.

I know at our last meeting, in October, we had discussed having this
meeting be on the topic of Kernel 2.6 features.  Is there someone who
has some material prepared on devfs, sysfs, etc...?   (I haven't seen
any traffic on the mailing list, or in the irc channel, so if you've
prepared something for this month, speak up!)  :)

If nobody has a 2.6 features presentation ready, I can give a
presentation on security.  I know there is some interest in that.

So, can we meet this Sunday at 2:00?  The only thing I don't have a
suggestion for is where to meet.  I know we have discussed alternating
between LLU and LSU, is there a meeting place at La Sierra that can hold
15 of us?   Or should we try to use the same lab we have met at
previously (William, are you around on Sunday?)

Please reply with feedback and suggestions, and as soon as we get a
meeting place selected, I will update the web site.  Thanks!

Thanks!   --David

p.s.  Door prize this month:  CD/CD-R/CD-RW drive

--
/* david kaiser (NO SPAM/UCE) pubkey=1C8DCC8D    begin e-mail decoder */ main()
{int j=-1;char t[]="gndlvhuCfgn1frp\r";while(t[j]!='\r'){putchar(t[++j]-3);}0;}