I have a 20GB drive and was just gonna use Partition Magic to partition
7 gigs or so for Linux (ext3, I assume?).  Then I was just gonna install
Gentoo and edit the grub.conf file.

Before all of this, I had Red Hat 9 on there.  I nuked it and now have a
completely clean install of XP.

Hopefully it'll find my embedded 11b card (it's a Omnibook 6100).  If
not, any suggestions on what I'll need to do there?