* Russ Cox <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > seems like dial() doesn't accept socket path names.
> > I'll have a look if I can fix this ...
>
> sorry, that should be
>
>       9pserve -c unix!`namespace`/acme tcp!*!12345

yep, already found it out.
Seems to work fine.

BTW: I've now mounted an vacfs from Midnight Command :)
But when trying to overwrite, it causes mc to hang. Could it be
that vacfs drops certain messages instead of returning an
appropriate error ?

> i had considered not requiring the unix! once,
> but i decided against it.

That would be fine, why did you decied against ?

cu
        http://patches.metux.de/