> Everything, in my experience, crashes QEMU. Nice try.

> Just the opinion of me and my dog (who barks loudly when I shout
> f**king QEMU - piece of f**king  sh*t!).

I have used qemu/freebsd for the past 4 years or so. On the
whole it has worked quite well. I often use plan9, Windows
2000 and freebsd under qemu for hours on end.  Juergen Lock
has done an excellent job on making sure qemu+kqemu continue
to work on freebsd but he has needed feedback from
qemu/freebsd users.

If you plan on continuing with qemu it might be worth asking
on the qemu-devel mailing list or #qemu on freenode as I
don't think any qemu dveloper follows 9fans.  But they will
need details like the host OS and version, qemu version,
command line used, exact symptoms, steps to repeat the
problem etc.