On Sun, Aug 24, 2008 at 11:32 PM, ron minnich <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
[snip]
>> lguestnetwork is
>
> see this line? It's a variable read in /rc/bin/cpurc. You can check
> that script and see how it can be set so that networking is a little
> better. More I do not recall and the machine is not nearby ...

[snip]
>> 2. I can ping from the host machine to the lguest interface
>> (192.168.19.2), but when I try to connect with drawterm the connection
>> is refused.
>
> Try restarting the listen? that's an odd one. If you telnet to the
> port from the host to the guest what do you see?

Ah, I see now. I added "lguestnetwork=NAT" to parameters in RUNLGUEST,
and now both networking and drawterm are working great!

>> 3. lguest always runs at full CPU. How can I figure out why this is
>> happening? (I don't feel comfortable running lguest for more than a
>> few minutes at a time -- the laptop gets pretty hot.)
>
> hmm. I have not seen this one. Again, not sure why this is happening.
> But the halt
> may not be working. Possibly the API has changed -- not sure.
>
> ron

Let me know if there's any information that I can provide to help with
this. Many thanks for all the hard work that you've put into doing
this port.

Best,
Alex

--