> However, I had some problems when uploading the paqdisk
> on the iPaq when the image file is larger than 4 MB. The image
> seems to be corrupted during the upload on the iPaq and Plan 9
> crash during boot. This problem does not appear with a smaller paqdisk.

I don't have a Plan 9 system or a bitsy at hand but I remember
running into this. The hard coded partition definition is fparts in
/sys/src/9/boot/paq.c. The ramdisk partition is defined to be 4 MB although the
various documents imply it should be 6 MB.

I recall simply changing the ramdisk entry to,
        "add ramdisk    0x0200000 0x0800000",
allowed me to use larger images.

Hope this helps,
eoghan