On Nov 4, 2008, at 9:02 AM, ron minnich wrote:

On Mon, Nov 3, 2008 at 11:15 PM, Andrew Simmons <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
I don't want to imply that Ron is quite such an old fart as me, but
somehow I don't get the impression that he was a kid in 1981, when
"Time Bandits" came out. Ron, if you could give some clue as to when
you saw the movie, I'm pretty sure that the group could mount a
co-ordinated effort to identify it.

It had to be 1963.

I am doubtless older than you, my common experience nowadays is being
older than everyone.

But so much more charming!

I think the movie is The Time Travelers.

I remember seeing it in the early 60's.

Maybe I'm getting too old... Hey you kids! Get off of my lawn.

Kim