Oops!  Hopefully as list moderator you will accept my apologies
for having drawn out a discussion beyond its useful time!!

You have misread my tone--it was suggestive, not assertive. Note that it was I who raised a question, and then it was I who felt the question was (more than) adequately answered and thanked list members for helping me understand something. Not to mention, your remark was little more than a sarcastic bite out of me.

_I_ am the troll here, by the way. How come _you_ bark at me instead of the other way?

I believe your are a little late with your remark. The issue
has been resolved.

Oops!  Hopefully as list moderator you will accept my apologies
for having drawn out a discussion beyond its useful time!!

Dave Eckhardt