2009/2/6 ron minnich <rminn...@gmail.com>:

> do you have one or are you preparing to buy one?
>
> ron

Ah, so the situation was that I have a Broadcom on
my workstation, and there are no drivers for it on Plan 9.
But there are drivers for the RTL8139, and an old box
that's just been brought down to me has a
D-Link DL10038D card. This is stated (somewhere online)
to be a "remark of RTL8139", but I'm not sure about the
details of that. Anyways, before I placed it in my workstation,
 I wanted to make sure that it'd actually work.
Since no one replied, I went ahead anyways... and voila!

It's fine, I have internet on Plan 9 now. Yay!

ak