On Wed, 2009-02-11 at 13:19 -0500, Venkatesh Srinivas wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 11, 2009 at 07:07:48PM +0100, Uriel wrote:
> >Oh, glad that somebody found my partial git port useful, I might give
> >it another push some time.
> >
> >Having a git/hg repo of the plan9 history is something I have been
> >thinking about for a while, really cool that you got something going
> >already.
> >
> >Will you provide a standard git web interface (and a 'native' git
> >interface for more efficient cloning)?
> >

> We'll have a git web interface up pretty soon, within this week.

Since its a more or less r/o Git repo, why not also provide a mirror on
one of these guys:
    http://github.com/
    http://repo.or.cz/
    http://gitorious.org/

Not only would it reduce the stress on your servers, but it'll also
enable some of the source-browsing features that these sites
implement.

I can set things up myself, as long as you give me *some* kind of
access to your Git repo.

Thanks,
Roman.