Hi,

while I was on holiday I made some changes to
/n/sources/contrib/maht/rc/httplib.rc

I added the ability to request a specific byte range via http-ranges : -r
offset count
and add the capability to include a referer header : -e referer

I also made reponses that were chunked de-chunked
(only for non ssl requests otherwise they still need piping through
/n/sources/contrib/maht/dechunk.c)

The script /n/sources/contrib/maht/rc/get_file.rc resumes the download of a
named file (you can't pipe out from it)
provided the server provides it!

it also requires /n/sources/contrib/maht/rc/maths.rc which adds arithmetic
functions to rc

see /n/sources/contrib/maht/rc/gauss.rc for an example of the convoluted way of
using that!

matt

EOT