On Fri, Feb 27, 2009 at 9:26 AM, hugo rivera <uai...@gmail.com> wrote:
> yes.
> The tag fonts are $PLAN9/font/luc/unicode.7.font and the window fonts
> are $PLAN9/font/fixed/unicode.6x13.font, from plan9port.
> They look neat, if you ask me.

If you watch what acme does as you resize the window you can see it
fits the vertical size to a multiple of font size. Same for the tag
line. If you start with one configuration of your fonts, with the tag
being around 16% larger than the window font, the reason for the black
line changing size after a resize should be pretty obvious. This
doesn't strike me as a bug. It's doing what you asked it to do, as
well as satisfying other constraints.

ron