On Fri, Mar 6, 2009 at 10:48 AM, Rudolf Sykora <rudolf.syk...@gmail.com> wrote:
> It really seems that acme-sac does save in the described way (at least
> it saves). That makes me wonder. Do plan9 acme, p9p acme and acme-sac
> have more similar differences? Are the programs separate in their
> development?

Acme-sac is based on the Inferno Acme, which is written in limbo and
has a few minor discrepancies to the P9 acme (for example, backspace
with text selected only deletes the selected text, it doesn't delete
the character prior to it).

Acme-sac is a life saver on windows. I couldn't live without it. Big
thank yous go out to caerwyn for this work.

Robby