On 03/16/09 06:01 PM, ron minnich wrote:
skip lguest.

What I'm looking at now is tinycore linux: tinycorelinux.org and vx32.
Much easier. Makes a nice terminal. I have to add some things to it,
it doesn't come w/wireless.
That is all fine for the terminal (I suppose you really mean running tinycorelinux.com on bare metal and running 9vx on top of it) but shouldn't there also be a [para]virtualization
solution for Plan9?

You say 'skip lguest' -- that's fine. But what's the best alternative for running Plan9 server
on the same bare metal that needs to run something else?

Thanks,
Roman.