On Wed, Mar 25, 2009 at 07:54:57PM -0500, Eric Van Hensbergen wrote:
> One nice thing about drawterm is it lets you export the iphone's
> interfaces to Plan 9 -- that could lead to much more interesting

I doubt you'll be able to do that with the insane restrictions Apple puts on
officially-sanctioned apps. You'd have to work via the iPhone jailbreak to
expose anything other than a very small, sandboxed directory on the phone via
drawterm.

--
                                J.R. Mauro

/\  www.asciiribbon.org   - against Microsoft attachments