I have used it also.  Circa 10.5 years ago there was a race condition in
the scripts that ran it with troff which I fixed and sent back in; I think
they got into the dist.

Literate programming is a lot of fun and works well if you have the mindset
for it.

Arnold

--
Aharon (Arnold) Robbins                                 arnold AT skeeve DOT com
P.O. Box 354            Home Phone: +972  8 979-0381