I made a logistics poll form based on all the ideas presented thus far.

It would be great if you guys could fill it in, there's like 6
questions and a comment field, so it should only take about 1 minute
total. Just trying to get a brief and centralized overview of what
everyone's personal situation looks like so I can either pass that
information off to someone who can start planning if the consensus
ends up being it shouldn't be here (MD), or start planning myself.

http://206.71.190.158/~dho/iwp9pref.html

Would be much obliged if everyone (interested or not) could take time
to fill this out.

Thanks!

--dho