Hi all,

I've got a problem doing a simple Snarf followed by a Paste in acme. I
select the text using mouse button1, execute "Snarf" in the tag line
with button 2, left-click again in one of the acme windows and click
on "Paste" again with button 2. But no text is pasted. Also, a Paste
following a "Cut" does not work. I can execute commands by using
button 2, "Cut" always works and I can execute arbitrary non built-in
commands such as "ls" with button 2.

I run Plan 9 under VMWare Fusion on Mac OS X and do not have any other
major problems so far. Any help is much appreciated.

Cheers,
--
/Manuel