Hello everyone,

can anybody tell me why whatever .ps about troff/eqn I print has
misplaced lines?
E.g. quite generally, lines that make up tables either don't touch, or
stick out somewhere...

Also, should
.BX something
make a nice box around 'something' or not? Anywhere I look I see the
top line be slightly above the side lines, it doesn't touch them.

Further, is there a way to view .ps files in a graceful way? Neither
proof nor page quite work for me. There is no comparison to gv in
linux at all, imho. It can't zoom well, if I manage to zoom in page
(often it takes infinitely long ---again compared to gv---, often it
ends with not enough memory; I also quite don't understand how the
zoom should work) it is not very nice, very unclear.

Thanks for comments
Ruda