First of all, thank you very much for your work, Eric !

>> sdiahci: drive 0 in state missing after 0 resets   # strange!
>> sdiahci: drive 1 in state missing after 0 resets   # strange!

> bug.  probablly a drive power mgmt problem.  was this a seperate boot?

No.

> this is a jmicron bug.  i haven't yet had in my possession a jmicron
> controller, so this will be interesting, but the new driver does have
> code to work around this very issue.

My fault. I forwarded the 'Plan 9 Hardware Specification Page' to the computer
enterprise who assembled my comp. Apparently, he ignored the 'Chipset'
paragraph.
Thank you very much for your effort, indeed,

truly,
Peter, aka ++pac.

- erik

<<winmail.dat>>