I've got dvcam and lapel mike....just need bamdwidth.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 28, 2009, at 3:11 PM, "Devon H. O'Dell" <devon.od...@gmail.com> wrote:

2009/8/28 Eric Van Hensbergen <eri...@gmail.com>:
Satelite conference locations in Antwerp and Oz may be be a bad idea
assuming folks can accomodate crazy time differences.

Not a bad idea, does anyone on the else pc have A/V equipment? I do,
but it's not great stuff (just webcam quality), so it'd be like last
resort stuff. I could get a DV cam if necessary.

--dho

Sent from my iPhone