Ah, bad middle-eastern humour. :} I haven't heard any of this since my
father passed away. ;)

When exactly did India subscribe to the Mideast mailing list?

--On Thursday, November 05, 2009 16:48 +0000 Ethan Grammatikidis <eeke...@fastmail.fm> wrote:

On Thu, 5 Nov 2009 09:35:08 GMT, "Balwinder S Dheeman"
<bsd.sans...@cto.homelinux.net> said:
On 11/05/2009 01:11 AM, Michaelian Ennis wrote:
> On Mon, Nov 2, 2009 at 4:56 AM, Jonas A <jonas.amo...@home.se> wrote:
>> Does anyone have pictures from the workshop?
>
> Ok I didn't take as many as I thought either.  Here's a link to my
> photos.
>
> http://snipurl.com/t25kq

Hmm... Now I guess well... Why Plan9 geeks feel the need of wife?

Since all Plan9 geeks possess a large fortune db and according to the
Law of Jane Austen, It is a universal truth that a single man with a
large fortune is indeed definitely needs of a wife ...