On Sun, Jan 3, 2010 at 1:52 PM, Mathieu Lonjaret
<mathieu.lonja...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm thinking of buying such a mouse. Have you found better since you
> posted that review? Did you (or anyone else) get a chance to eventually
> try the wireless one?

I still use Evoluents everywhere, all wired, with
both Linux and OS X.  The software remapping is
still the only real pain point.  On OS X, I use a
third-party program called USB Overdrive.
On Linux, after each installation of new X software
I have to run xev to learn what button numbers
X assigns by default and then construct a new
xmodmap line for the funnymouse script.
I haven't found a better mouse, nor have I tried
the wireless one.

I am planning to play with an Apple Magic Mouse
using Paul Lalonde's patch (soon to be in p9p).

Russ