> 1. The installation of Plan 9 is not possible. I found
> that the Marvell 88se61xx IDE controller is not working.
> The message:
> pcirouting: ignoring south bridge PCI.0.31.0 8086/3A18

the pcirouting message is likely unrelated.

this is probablly a bug in the ahci driver.  the ahci driver should
reject the marvell 88se61xx part, as using ahci with this part
interferes with the pata ports working.  the contrib version of
this driver is more paranoid, and won't try vendors it doesn't
know.

the ide driver is supposedly capable of driving all the ports on
this part.

for reference, plan supports the  88sx[56]0[48][01] (sdmv50xx.c)
and 88se6485 (sdorion.c).

> How can I stop starting rc and go to the console? Booting from
> cdrom is not possible at the moment.

login as none.  if you're running a cpu kernel, then use
drawterm to login as the hostowner.

> Is it right that I can attach a SATA cdrom to the AHCI driver
> and booting from cdrom works?

yes.

> The ICH10 seems to works in AHCI mode. Are there some test that I
> can make to verify this?

cat /dev/sdctl.  this should tell you the ports that are in
ahci mode.  you can the find if drives are attached by
inspecting /dev/sdXZ/ctl for device letters listed in /dev/sdctl.
you can use dd on /dev/sdXZ/data to do i/o to the drive.