Sorry for disappearing since last Friday -- emergency house repairs.  Uggg
I feel like I've been beaten by mutant ninja dwarfs armed with...  something
only semi soft.  Uggg.

> here's the full list of dynamic libraries used on
> a random gentoo box i tried:
>       libX11.so.6 ...

updated the ebuild.  I did not know about ldd.  Thanks!

I'll send this for a final Gentoo-Sunrise review before submitting
both updated date specific versions and a live mercurial ebuild AFTER
Fridays GSoC deadline.

> > I've also started on updating an old per-application portage ebuild based on
> > Anant's work back in 2007.  If that is of any interest maybe I could get you
> > to either collaborate or just do a little testing.
>
> p9p is ment to work as a unit.  i think it would
> be better if you didn't.

sorry for not being clear.  I am working on ebuilds for plan9port,
glendix, and (cross)compilation of an entire Plan9 system.
Per-application ebuilds are only appropriate for glendix kernel and
compilation of Plan9.  But if people think that it is a red herring
I'll drop the latter.

  EBo --