On Mon, Mar 15, 2010 at 6:23 PM, Skip Tavakkolian <9...@9netics.com> wrote:
> if you carry the idea through, i think you'll reinvent
> 9p and mount :)

Of course, the idea could be done as a 9p file server. However, I
think the fact that sam already uses a protocol with database-like
semantics would greatly reduce the work needed. I also don't think
that such a scheme would allow for real-time update in samterm (though
of course, I don't know if my original idea would, either!)