> I'm running timesync here on a sheevaplug and an openrd-client.
> The invocation was
>
>       aux/timesync -s /net -nl -d /sys/log/timesync.d chips time1 time2
>
> 100 µs accuracy seems unlikely; you might try dropping the
> `-a 100000' from your invocation.

ah, yes.  thanks for the reply.  i'd figured that out today.  i'm
sending this from a drawterm to the openrd.  :-)

> The kbdq business is almost certainly a result of difficulty
> getting the uart machinery to work properly; I ought to revisit
> that stuff.

on that note, do you think that using tftp to download
/cfg/pxe/$ea from the kernel would be a bad idea?  do you
have an alternate idea for downloading a bit of configuration?
i'm thinking of doing something soon.