Hi all,

A while ago, while working on btfs, I stumbled upon some sort of
overflow (http://9fans.net/archive/2009/07/77) which was in fact due
to the thread STACK being too small (and hence if I understood
correctly things would get written out of it, in the heap).
To be on the safe side, I have it set to 16384 now, but as I think I'm
getting near something usable with btfs, I'd like to go back to a more
fitting value.  I think it's pretty important to have it as low as
possible since the number of threads/coroutines will grow linearly
with the number of peers connected (to be honest, I don't even know if
that can even scale in terms of memory use).

So the question is, how can I evualuate what's the minimal value I can
set that to without getting into trouble again?  Is there anything
smarter than just trial and error?

Thanks,
Mathieu