On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:45 PM, ron minnich <rminn...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, May 19, 2010 at 10:08 PM,  <a...@9srv.net> wrote:
>
> > I'm stumped. Anyone have any ideas?
>

> Yes, what I have done is stop using replica. I pull source from
> bitbucket.org and build.
>
> Replica is an interesting idea that does not work in the wide area. At
> least not for me ...
>
> ron

Who's updating the bitbucket.org sources, and how does one get started doing
that?

I've, after quite a long break, tried to get a Plan 9 CPU server up again in
a VM, and found the wiki instructions need some help, as they skip over a
few details needed to get a server up and running.

Maybe we need a "Guide" book.

Also I epically failed to use Maht's warlock for setting up a CPU server as
well, though I think it's a pretty great idea.

Dave