RE: aquarela

I think the problem is in my setup of interfaces and
stacks on the CPU/Auth server; I've been unable to
yet properly setup the two interfaces - local and
external - of the CPU/Auth server to play in conjunction
with each other. So it's possible that it's trying to
connect to the auth server on the internal IP, which is
unreachable once I bind the external stack over the
internal stack in /net. I'm not sure what the fix is...