Hello,

I have basically 3 questions:

1) is there a native lbl (for symbolic labels in text documents), or
do I have to grab the unix tarball and somehow compile that? (How?
Using APE? Never tried that before...)

2) I heard and read that the 'ms' troff macros are not suitable for
longer documents (I want to write my PhD thesis), as opposed
supposedly to the 'me' macros (which, however are not in plan9, I
believe). Can anybody give me their opinion?

3) Although eqn produces worse result than TeX, I like the way
formulae are input, and thus have used it. Sometimes I need bold
italics, which I achieve by overstriking. This isn't ideal, maybe
using a special bold italics font would be better. Has anyone thought
about this?

Thanks
Ruda